Body Sculpting in Virginia Beach, VA
Also serving Chesapeake & Norfolk
Are you considering plastic surgery as an option to change features of your body you’re not satisfied with? Has time and the natural process of aging changed your appearance? If you’re looking to revitalize your figure and appearance, body sculpting procedures may be the solution for you. Led by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Bounds, Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach serves the residents of Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News and surrounding communities in Virginia.
What is Body Sculpting?
One of the first signs of aging are those few extra pounds that you just can’t seem to conquer with diet and exercise alone. More people are choosing plastic surgery as a solution to achieving their body shaping goals.
Take a few moments to review the brief overview of body shaping procedures we offer to help you firm, shape and flatten those stubborn parts of your body that you’re not happy with. After reviewing the following information, schedule a consultation with Dr. Bounds to help you decide if plastic surgery is right for you.
Body Contouring Procedures In Virginia Beach
Select the body sculpting procedure you are considering from the following descriptions for more detailed information.
- Liposuction– Liposuction surgery is a relatively simple concept that removes fat cells between the skin and underlying muscle. Liposuction can be performed on just about any part of the body that has deposits of unwanted fat cells and can sculpt, shape and firm the problem areas. Liposuction is commonly done on the upper thighs, buttocks, flanks or “love handles” and upper arms. Liposuction is also effective when combined with a procedure such as a facelift to shape and firm the chin, jowls and neck.
- Tummy Tuck – A tummy tuck is a procedure to remove skin and fat from the abdominal area. The muscles of the abdominal wall are typically tightened during the procedure, resulting in a firmer, flatter stomach and waist.
- Mini Tummy Tuck– A mini tummy tuck is performed when only the area below the belly button needs attention. During the mini tummy tuck procedure, the fat is removed from the area below the navel and the excess skin is removed for a smoother, toned belly and sleek profile.
- Labiaplasty – The labiaplasty procedure corrects an enlarged labia majora or minora for enhanced comfort, symmetry, and attractiveness of the vagina. The labiaplasty can be combined with a clitoral hood reduction as needed.
- Mommy Makeover – Mommy Makeover refers to any combination of procedures to regain the body you had prior to pregnancy. Procedures such as liposuction, tummy tuck and breast lift or augmentation may be combined in one surgical session, resulting in a single recovery period which minimizes time lost from family and career.
- Body Lift – A body lift procedure corrects excess skin and fat on the body, due to aging or significant weight loss.
How Much Does Body Sculpting Cost in Virginia Beach?
The cost of the body sculpting procedure will vary depending on the procedure being performed and the area being treated. Dr. Bounds will discuss the cost of your individual procedure with you at your consultation. We are proud to offer CareCredit® and ALPHAEON financing to our clients whom wish to use convenient monthly plans. For more information, visit our financing page.
Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach is passionately committed to reflecting your inner beauty. Using the latest and most advanced procedures for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Kevin Bounds and his team offer body sculpting procedures to the residents of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News and the surrounding communities in Virginia. Contact us today!