During the month of July,
Enjoy 15% off
Ultra Benefits Eye Gel &
Ultra Firming Cream
Eye Care Products.
Enhance the beauty of your eyes with great skincare products.
The eye area is particularly sensitive to environmental hazards, poor drainage, wrinkles and dryness. It is a delicate region that has less subcutaneous fat and collagen than the rest of the face. Although the eye area can be treated with normal moisturizer we do offer two products specifically developed to promote healthy skin around the eyes in different ways.
Ultra Benefits Eye Gel
First, our Ultra Benefits Eye Gel is a hydrating, brightening gel that decreases signs of aging such as crow’s feet, lines and wrinkles, crepey texture, and dark spots. It contains two of our favorite ingredients, lipochroman and chromabright, plus an active derived from Antarctic algae to promote skin firmness. Lipochroman is the strongest antioxidant on the market today, protecting from carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen free radicals to make skin look younger than ever by reducing wrinkles, promoting firmness, and evening skin pigments. Chromabright helps balance skin tones even further, and provides potent protection from environmental damage from UVA, UVB, and HEV light. Last, but not least, peptides from Antarctic algae promote healthy collagen and firmness to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
Ultra Firming Cream
Next, our Ultra Firming Cream is an anti-puff cream that moisturizes and diminishes dark circles and crow’s feet. This product treats the three main causes of puffy eyes: poor drainage, fragile capillaries, and low elasticity. It contains an active peptide complex with Hesperidine Methyl Chalcone, dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophane (VW) and lipopeptide Pal-GQPR to promote drainage, strengthen capillaries, and improve firmness and elasticity. It also contains a Sea Whip marine extract that quickly firms the skin and provides long-term anti-aging effects and protection from oxidative stress, promoting a more youthful eye contour.
How to use our eye products
Both of our eye products are completely safe for use around the eyes. To make the most out of them, follow these guidelines:
- Apply around the eyes, but not on them. Place along the bones underneath the eyes up to the temples. Avoid the lash line, tear ducts, and upper eyelids.
- Use eye cream when you moisturize. We recommend using it both in the morning and evening. Eye treatments should go at the end of your skincare routine after cleanser, toner, and serums. The only exception is sunscreen, which should always be the last step.
- Apply gently. Lightly pat the cream on your skin with your ring finger. Avoid rubbing or pressing, which will stretch the delicate tissue.
- More isn’t always better! A pea-sized amount is enough for both eyes.
- For best results, wait at least 1-2 minutes before putting makeup on.