Male Plastic Surgery in Virginia Beach, VA
Also serving Chesapeake & Norfolk
Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach offers procedures and cosmetic surgery to meet your every need. At our office, we truly put the client first. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Bounds proudly serves residents of Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News and surrounding communities in Virginia. For men, we understand that it can often feel that cosmetic surgery offices are a “women’s world,” however, Dr. Bounds has vast experience and expertise in male surgery. Schedule a consultation to learn how we can help you with our male plastic surgery procedures today.
What is Male Plastic Surgery?
At Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach, we offer a variety of specific procedures catered to the needs of the modern man. From anti-aging procedures to treatments to achieve prominent masculinity, male plastic surgery can help you feel your best. These surgeries are completely personalized and customizable for natural-looking, believable results you can feel proud of, in and out of clothes.
Who is a Candidate for Male Plastic Surgery?
Male plastic surgery is most successful for males who are in good health and at a stable weight. Because both the body and face can change with weight gain or loss, we do suggest achieving a stable weight for a while before undergoing plastic surgery. Most anti-aging procedures are most effective for men above the age of 45, but this is determined on a case-by-case basis. We also offer surgery for men who’ve undergone drastic weight loss or have hormonal irregularities, which can be appropriate for all adult ages. To determine your candidacy for male plastic surgery, schedule a consultation.
What Male Plastic Surgery Procedures are Offered?
At Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach, we offer the following plastic surgeries for men:
- Male liposuction: Liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure to get rid of excess fat in one or more problem areas. This procedure is ideal for men whom are at a healthy weight, but have a few troublesome spots of excess fat due to aging or weight loss.
- Male tummy tuck: A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, is a procedure that removes the excess fat and skin from the midsection. Often times, we begin to store excess fat or see sagging skin in this area after weight loss or as a result of the aging process.
- Male facelift: The male facelift allows men to turn back the hands of time by reducing wrinkles and sagging on the entire face. The result is a younger, toned, smoother face.
- Male Mini facelift: The mini facelift is the most common facelift procedure. A popular choice for men because the results are fantastic, yet natural. This facelift targets the lower third of the face.
- Male Eyelid surgery: Men can choose to undergo this procedure for a variety of reasons. This procedure opens the eye by removing excess or sagging skin on the eyelid. This skin can become heavy and even begin to affect your vision, so this is sometimes medically necessitated. In other cases, men choose this for a more youthful, awake appearance.
How Much Does Male Plastic Surgery Cost in Virginia Beach, VA?
The cost of male plastic surgery will vary depending on the procedure. We will review the cost of your procedure at your initial consultation, as well as your options for financing. We are proud to offer CareCredit® and ALPHAEON financing to our clients whom wish to use convenient monthly plans. For more information, visit our financing page.
Are you a man who’s privately considered plastic surgery, but continues to delay it? Have you had plastic surgery before, but want a new, improved experience? Visit board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Bounds. Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach offers effective male plastic surgery procedures to residents of Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News and surrounding communities in Virginia.
During the month of July,
Enjoy 15% off
Ultra Benefits Eye Gel &
Ultra Firming Cream
Eye Care Products.
Enhance the beauty of your eyes with great skincare products.
The eye area is particularly sensitive to environmental hazards, poor drainage, wrinkles and dryness. It is a delicate region that has less subcutaneous fat and collagen than the rest of the face. Although the eye area can be treated with normal moisturizer we do offer two products specifically developed to promote healthy skin around the eyes in different ways.
Ultra Benefits Eye Gel
First, our Ultra Benefits Eye Gel is a hydrating, brightening gel that decreases signs of aging such as crow’s feet, lines and wrinkles, crepey texture, and dark spots. It contains two of our favorite ingredients, lipochroman and chromabright, plus an active derived from Antarctic algae to promote skin firmness. Lipochroman is the strongest antioxidant on the market today, protecting from carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen free radicals to make skin look younger than ever by reducing wrinkles, promoting firmness, and evening skin pigments. Chromabright helps balance skin tones even further, and provides potent protection from environmental damage from UVA, UVB, and HEV light. Last, but not least, peptides from Antarctic algae promote healthy collagen and firmness to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
Ultra Firming Cream
Next, our Ultra Firming Cream is an anti-puff cream that moisturizes and diminishes dark circles and crow’s feet. This product treats the three main causes of puffy eyes: poor drainage, fragile capillaries, and low elasticity. It contains an active peptide complex with Hesperidine Methyl Chalcone, dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophane (VW) and lipopeptide Pal-GQPR to promote drainage, strengthen capillaries, and improve firmness and elasticity. It also contains a Sea Whip marine extract that quickly firms the skin and provides long-term anti-aging effects and protection from oxidative stress, promoting a more youthful eye contour.
How to use our eye products
Both of our eye products are completely safe for use around the eyes. To make the most out of them, follow these guidelines:
- Apply around the eyes, but not on them. Place along the bones underneath the eyes up to the temples. Avoid the lash line, tear ducts, and upper eyelids.
- Use eye cream when you moisturize. We recommend using it both in the morning and evening. Eye treatments should go at the end of your skincare routine after cleanser, toner, and serums. The only exception is sunscreen, which should always be the last step.
- Apply gently. Lightly pat the cream on your skin with your ring finger. Avoid rubbing or pressing, which will stretch the delicate tissue.
- More isn’t always better! A pea-sized amount is enough for both eyes.
- For best results, wait at least 1-2 minutes before putting makeup on.