Medical Spa (MedSpa) in Virginia Beach, VA
Also serving Chesapeake & Norfolk
Do you feel like you need to hit the refresh button with your skin? Is it in need of pampering and rejuvenation? At Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach, we offer MedSpa services and minimally invasive procedures to improve your skin. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Bounds offers safe, effective MedSpa services to residents of Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News and surrounding communities in Virginia. Schedule a consultation today!
Why Choose a Medical Spa?
Are you beginning to notice the fine lines and wrinkles that are the inevitable signs that you’re not as young as you once were? If you want to look younger and refreshed but don’t want to go under the knife, MedSpa treatments are for you. They are non-surgical, minimally invasive procedures that can take years off of your appearance without going anywhere near an operating room.
What is a MedSpa?
The MedSpa at Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach offers anti-aging regimes, injectables, fillers, and skincare therapy. We take rigorous care in bringing you the best in modern MedSpa services, products, and techniques. We will make sure your “you time” is as relaxed, rejuvenating, and effective as possible. Come learn what we can do for you!
What Services are Offered at Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach Medical Spa?
Our MedSpa procedures using dermal fillers can gently lift and smooth skin by filling it gently from the inside, reducing or eliminating wrinkles and minimizing the appearance of age lines. We offer many quality skin care regimens that can turn back the clock and help you to maintain the beautiful skin of your youth.
Take a few moments to review the following minimally invasive cosmetic procedures and learn more about how Dr. Bounds and his staff can help you maintain and even improve your youthful appearance without surgery.
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables: Dermal fillers are used to supplement the body’s natural hyaluronic acid, which help to smooth the skin and enhance elasticity. Dermal fillers are also used to improve the shape and fullness of the lips.
- Chemical Peels – Various peels are available to smooth and revitalize the skin and even help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Latisse – Latisse is a topical treatment available at our office to use at home for longer, thicker eyelashes.
- Lip injections – Now more than ever, having plump, full lips is a sign of youth and beauty. Lip injections can help you achieve the sensual pout you desire.
- Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion can help turn back the hands of time by getting rid of dead, dull skin and encouraging new skin growth.
- Skin Care – Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach is not just about plastic surgery! We are proud to be one of the most comprehensive skin care clinics in Virginia Beach. Whatever your skin care needs, you can be confident that your care will be customized and supervised by our team of professionals under the direction of Dr. Bounds.
- Liquid Facelift – A liquid face lift is a procedure that may combine the use of dermal fillers with the goal of gently lifting and defining or reshaping facial features. This non-surgical procedure is performed in an outpatient setting, relatively quickly and with little or no pain.
How Much Do MedSpa Cost in Virginia Beach, VA?
The cost of your service will vary depending on the treatment being administered. On all MedSpa procedures, we offer CareCredit® and APLPHAEON financing for your convenience. For more information, visit our financing page.
Schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Bounds and learn more about cosmetic procedures available that don’t involve surgery and can be completed with just a short office visit. Plastic Surgery of Virginia Beach offers effective MedSpa procedures to residents of Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News and surrounding communities in Virginia. Contact us today!